India is the birthplace of yoga, which means whatever you learn from here, you won’t be able to learn from anywhere. Here in India, you can learn the real and pure forms of yoga. There are a lot of courses of yoga that are offered in India that allow you to learn about the theory, practices, and lifestyle-related to yoga. One of the best courses that are offered here is extensive 200 hour yoga teacher training courses. This course enables you to become a successful yoga teacher after the completion of 200 hours of training and obtaining your certification.
200-hour yoga teacher training courses in India can make you a certified yoga teacher. These certificates are accepted by almost all of the renowned yoga associations, including, American, European, UK, and other International Yoga Councils as well. You can become a registered teacher of yoga in any of these alliances after the course completion. Below are some of the key features of 200-hour yoga teacher training in India.
Key Features of 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India:
Here are some of the key features.
- It has 200 hours of intensive yoga teacher training. In this training, trainees learn about teaching yoga and all related aspects that come in handy while teaching yoga to students.
- Learning of the theory of yoga, alongside the practice. You will not only learn about the practice of yoga but will also learn about the practice of yoga as well.
- Learning about the benefits of a yogic lifestyle. Apart from the theory and practice of yoga, you will also learn about the lifestyle of a yogic person. This lifestyle is necessary to live a healthy life and is also a part of yoga as well. Yoga is incomplete without this lifestyle.
- Learning about yoga business management. In these courses, you will also learn about yoga-related businesses and how to manage them. This will enable teachers to successfully manage their yoga business and become successful teachers.
Advantage of Joining 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in India:
- Worldwide accreditation: This is one of the major benefits of 200-hour yoga teacher training in India. You will get a certification that will be accredited worldwide. All of the yoga councils and associations will accept this certificate and would allow you to register as a yoga teacher.
- Comprehensive Training: 200-hour yoga teacher training is very comprehensive, and they cover all the topics related to yoga. They enhance your knowledge about yoga, the human body, and how they interact. This comprehensive course makes sure that you would be able to answer all the questions related to yoga.
- Online and Offline Classes: Another benefit of 200-hour yoga teacher training is that you have the option to join both online classes and offline classes as well.
- Learn about Yoga Culture: Yoga isn’t just about doing some poses or practicing some asanas. It is a complete way of life, and a complete culture, and within this course, you will be able to learn and explore this culture as well.
- Learning from the Experts: As you know that India is the birthplace of yoga. Yoga Gurus’ of India are different, they are the yoga experts. And if you join 200 hours of yoga teacher training in India, you will be able to learn from these experts.
- Learn Multiple Styles of Yoga: There are a lot of types and styles of practicing yoga, and there are also multiple styles of yoga as well. You can learn about all these during your yoga teacher training, and a lot more as well.
Why Join a 100/200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India?
Here are some of the reasons why you should join yoga teacher training in India. First of all, yoga in India is at a different level if compared to any other part of the world.
To the world, yoga is just about doing some poses, staying fit, and other benefits of physical nature only. But for Indians, yoga is like a religious practice. They know more about yoga than anyone else, so learning from an Indian Guru will provide you better knowledge about yoga.
Another reason is that you will learn yoga and its theories from its roots. So, you will be better able to understand it and know how it influences humans. You will be able to better answer the question of your students when you start your career as a teacher.
Based on the arguments, in the above article, one can say that the learning experience of yoga teacher training in India is different from any other part of the world. It is also better than any other part as well. So, if you choose a 200-hour yoga teacher training course in India, you will have a better chance of being a successful yoga teacher.